PrimeCare Physicians & Nurses
Obstetrics and Gynecology
During normal business hours, you can reach PrimeCare by phone or in person. Our normal business hours are:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
After Hours & Emergency Care:
PrimeCare has an after-hours answering service that can assist you during non-business hours. To contact them, please call the clinic at (270) 781-4043. If you are experiencing an Emergency, dial 911 for assistance.
Phone: (270) 781-4043
Fax: (270) 781-4196
990 Wilkinson Trace
Bowling Green, KY 42103 – Click for Google Map
Graves Gilbert Clinic PrimeCare is committed to providing patients with convenient access to high quality care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly, about the relationships we have with our patients. We continue to strive to be the leader in innovative medical practices and are one of the first facilities in the area to offer online health services to our patients. We invite you to make an appointment and come meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
PrimeCare was established in 1986 to provide high quality care for the residents of South Central Kentucky, and in 2015, we joined the Graves Gilbert Clinic family of healthcare providers. Thanks to the support of our patients, our practice has grown to four Bowling Green Physicians and three Nurse Practitioners who serve more than 18,000 patients.
Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Please call our office at 270-781-4043 to schedule an appointment.
If you are sick or injured today:
- We provide same day appointments for acute illness and minor injuries
- We repair lacerations, treat burns and evaluate sprains or broken bones
If you take multiple medicines and have an ongoing health condition:
- Our medical staff are board certified in internal medicine and family medicine
- We provide a wide spectrum of diagnostic studies such as EKG, EGD (scope study of the upper gastric system), and Pulmonary Function Testing.
- We provide access to a wide variety of specialists and will help you coordinate specialist care
- We provide 24/7 physician coverage for emergencies
- We provide care in most of the local nursing homes
If you need a pre-employment physical or are injured on the job:
- We provide on-site laboratory, x-ray, bone density, and ultrasound facilities with test results at the time of your visit
- We provide medical services to the local employers
- Our medical staff will help you coordinate your care and get you back to work
If you are concerned about your health and would like to stay healthy:
We provide a wide spectrum of services and tests to monitor your health and prevent serious illness including but not limited to:
- Immunizations for Influenza, Pneumonia, Tetanus, and Travel
- Annual Pap and Contraceptive Care
- Colon Screening and Colonoscopy
- PSA laboratory testing (prostate cancer screening)
- Bone Density studies (osteoporosis screening)