Connect with us!
MyHealth@GGC, our new Online Patient Portal, offers you a convenient, secure way to connect with Graves-Gilbert Clinic through self-service online tools.
Once you register for the MyHealth@GGC Patient Portal, you will have access to:
- Prescriptions: Request renewals when it’s convenient for you, not just when our offices are open.
- Appointments: Request, cancel or reschedule.
- Lab Test Results: View lab test results within a short time after your office visit.
- Health Maintenance Reminders: Get reminders sent directly to you via e-mail and/or text messages.
- Immunizations and allergies: View up to date information.
- Clinical Summaries: View your personal clinical summaries.
MyHealth@GGC is available to all current patients of Graves-Gilbert Clinic. Ask your registration clerk or medical assistant during your next visit.
Simple steps to access
To sign up for MyHealth@GGC:
- At your next appointment, provide your email address to the registration clerk when you arrive.
- Within four days, you’ll receive an email with instructions for signing up. (You’ll need to use a laptop or desktop computer to sign up.) It’s easy and only takes a minute.
- Follow the instructions in the email, using the last 4 digits of your SSN or your four-digit birth year as your invite code.
- Standby while key parts of your medical record are uploaded to an account you control.
Once you have access, add www.gravesgilbert.com to your favorites/bookmarks so you can easily return whenever you wish. Click on the link for MyHealth@GGC to access your personal medical information.
There’s also a convenient app you can install on your smartphone or other device for easy access later. Download the Follow My Health app:
What if I have trouble logging on to the portal?
To function properly, MyHealth@GGC requires Internet access and one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
- Google Chrome 4.
- Firefox 2 or 3.
- Safari 3 or 4.
Contact your Internet provider with questions.
If you are still having trouble, please use these support options:
- Email: Support@followmyhealth.com
- Knowledgebase: http://support.followmyhealth.com
- Support Hotline: 1 (888) 670-9775 (toll free) available Monday-Friday, 7 am to 7pm CST (Please note, all national holidays are observed)
Is it secure?
Although there is a small risk with all online information, we have taken every precaution to make sure your medical information remains as secure as possible.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 888-670-9775 (toll free).