The Special Needs Expo is a chance for individuals and families with special needs/special medical needs in the BRADD area to experience a day of fun, excitement, and learning. The Special Needs Expo will include emphasis in the following areas:
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Education, Awareness and Support Groups
- Sports and Recreation
- Transition resources for individuals with special needs aged 21 and over
- Advocacy and Support
Please click on the following link to see the flyer for this event: Special Needs Expo Flyer
Graves Gilbert Clinic is a proud sponsor of this great event!!
Diabetes Academy is free class given by a Novo Nordisk Diabetes Educator to help you learn about managing diabetes.
Curriculum includes Diabetes Management information:
- Diabetes 101 – covers basic diabetes information and terminology
- Staying Healthy – provides convenient tips for eating healthy and staying active
- Novo Nordisk Diabetes Products for diabetes medication – reviews the basics about insulin and GLP-1 agonists and demonstrates how to use Novo Nordisk devices.
No registration required. Come and join us for this wonderful educational opportunity!!
Relay For Life is the signature fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Relay is staffed and coordinated by volunteers in more than 5,200 communities and 27 countries. Volunteers give of their time and effort because they believe it’s time to take action against cancer.
Join us at these events to bring communities together to remember loved ones lost, honor survivors of all cancers, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society make a global impact on cancer.
Relay is a team fundraising event where team members take turns walking around a track or designated path. Each event is 6-24 hours in length and each team is asked to have a member on the track at all times to signify that cancer never sleeps. Cancer patients don’t stop because they’re tired, and for one night, neither do we.
Gates open at 5 p.m. with the Opening Ceremony at 7 p.m. For more information on this years Relay visit: www.relayforlife.org/warrenky
Graves Gilbert Clinic is a proud supporter of this wonderful event!!