Employment » Unit Clerk
Department: Walk In Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week; daytime hours; Walk In Care facilities are open 7 days a week
Handling referral responses to ensure referrals are completed in a timely manner
Handling all in-coming telephone calls and messages for Providers and Clinical Staff (voice mails for entire phone system within the department)
Handling all task inboxes
Pre-certifications for urgent and scheduled procedures (various portals)
Prior Authorizations for medications
Prescription refills (research involved prior to relaying messages to Providers)
Specialty appointments for all E-Referrals
Preparation of test result letters; mailings
Monitoring of the lobby and patient care needs
Assisting clinical and clerical roles as needed
Monitoring and stocking of exam rooms as needed
Inventory duties such as receiving supply deliveries and accurately storing in proper locations (according to the packaging documentation slips)
May involve Medical Assisting duties (per adequate training and competencies)
Other duties as assigned
Medical office experience highly preferred
Must be able to function efficiently within a fast-paced environment
Organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail critical
Multi-tasking with high focus on customer service and exceptional patient care
Proficient computer abilities (Electronic Medical Record experience extremely helpful)
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.