Employment » Scheduler–Registered Medical Assistant
Department: Internal Medicine--Bowling Green
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
Scheduling appointments within a very busy Internal Medicine practice.
Position requires Registered or Certified Medical Assistant credentials.
Registered or Certified Medical Assistant
Previous experience scheduling within a medical office.
Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and communication skills.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.