Employment » Registration Clerk/First Impression Specialist–Walk-In Care
Department: Walk In Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week; WIC facilities are open 7 days per week
Job Duties: Greeting and registering patients and customers in occupational medicine setting.
Updating demographic information within electronic systems.
Variety of clerical/front office duties.
Other duties as necessary/ assigned.
Requirements: Patient registration experience highly preferred.
Advanced computer skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.