Employment » Part Time Registered or Certified Medical Assistant–GENERAL SURGERY
Department: General Surgery
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: Thursdays & Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm; 16-24 hours per week
Job Duties: R.M.A. or C.C.M.A. required for this position
Obtaining vitals and patient histories
Assisting physicians in office during exams
Cleaning/stocking/monitoring exam rooms
Routine clerical functions including appointment scheduling, phone calls, pre-certification
Electronic Medical Record documentation
Other duties as assigned/needed.
Requirements: R.M.A. or C.M.A. required
Previous medical office experience highly preferred
Proficient computer skills with previous EMR experience
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment while maintaining high focus on quality patient care.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.