Employment » Receptionist/Scheduler– Urology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Approximately 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday 8am-4:30 or 5pm
Primarily clerical functions within a very fast-paced front office
Greeting patients and assisting them as appropriate to the needs
Telephone communications (multi-line system) with patients, staff, ancillaries, and other facilities
Other duties as assigned/needed
Registered or Certified Clinical Medical Assistant preferred but not required
Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
Previous medical office experience highly desirable (especially within the specialty of Urology)
Proficient with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and general technical abilities
Multi-tasking and prioritizing while maintaining high focus on quality patient care and customer service
Patient registration experience very helpful
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.