Employment » Radiology Registration-Reception Clerk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week with rotating daytime hours between 7:30am-5:30pm
Job Duties: Greeting and registering patients at the Radiology (XRay) Reception desk; updating patient demographic information; scheduling; phone interactions; all aspects of clerical function in a fast-paced diagnostics department; other duties as needed/assigned.
Requirements: Previous medical office experience required; must have ability to multi-task and remain organized in a very fast-paced environment; computer skills required with experience on electronic medical record system highly preferred; medical terminology very helpful; must have excellent customer service skills with pleasant demeanor and high focus on patient care.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.