Employment » PRN “as needed” Spanish Interpreters
Department: Central Registration
Job Type: PRN
Job Hours: varies; Monday-Friday between 7:30am-5:30pm
Job Duties: Language interpretation for Spanish-speaking patients during scheduled appointments at GGC Main Clinic location and satellite offices, as needed.
Requirements: Excellent Spanish and English oral language skills; ability to read & write in Spanish/English. Ability to work with and serve as an interpreter for our patients, medical staff, and physicians. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and desire to work in a health care environment. Experience in interpreting/translation preferred; Medical terminology preferred.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.