Employment » Part Time Polysomnographic Technician
Department: Sleep Center
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: Approximately 10-24 hours per week
The Polysomnographic Technician performs comprehensive polysomnographic testing, analysis, and associated interventions under the general supervision of a Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) and/or clinical director (MD,PhD) or designee.
Successful completion of a polysomnography program (RPSGT), of no less than one year duration, associated with a state licensed and/or nationally accredited education facility.
Registered Polysomnography Technician OR
Registered Respiratory Therapist welcome to apply
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Polysomnographic Trainee with documented proficiency in all required competencies (RPSGT).
Respiratory Therapist will be considered based upon experience.
Ability to work well with others and be able to establish a good rapport with patients.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.