Employment » Physician Assistant–Orthopaedics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; primarily Monday-Friday daytime hours with some weekend/ evening hours required
Provides patient care within scope of practice under the directive of the Physician/s within the Orthopaedic clinic setting as well as assistance with hospital rounds.
Nurse Practitioner applicants will be considered.
Other relevant duties as assigned/ necessary.
Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program or APRN.
Previous experience within Orthopaedic specialty highly preferred.
Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Registered as a Physician Assistant by KY Board of Medical Licensure.
Analytical and critical thinking abilities to function in a very fast-paced environment.
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care.
Exceptional abilities in the area of accurate and timely documentation in E.M.R.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.