Employment » Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse
Department: Nursing Services-- Coumadin Clinic
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: 8 hours per week on Fridays; occasional PRN coverage for outages
Direct patient care within a dedicated Coumadin Clinic
Tasks include but are not limited to:
Fingersticks for PT/INR checks
Clerical functions scheduling appointments and billing tickets
Other duties as assigned/necessary
Graduate of an accredited program for Licensed Practical Nursing
Licensed with Kentucky Board of Nursing
3-5 years work experience preferred
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care
Proficient computer skills
Ability to function well in fast-paced environment; high volume often creates need for multi-tasking
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.