Department: Administration/ Clinical Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; Facility is open Monday-Saturday
• Provides administrative and clinical supervision of nursing, medical records, reception, medical assistants and other practice site staff to ensure the overall operation of the practice.
• Ensure the environment of care meets or exceeds all relevant/appropriate standards, i.e. Health Licensure, HIPAA, CLIA, etc.
• Ensure all records are maintained according to Clinic policies and procedures, as well as conduct clinical case reviews in cooperation with the Medical Director and other members of the management team.
• Communicates regularly with physicians, staff, Administration, Human Resources, support departments and external vendors/contacts.
• Conduct utilization reviews of clinical services and track goals and objectives.
• Assure that staffing levels are appropriate to meet patient care needs.
• Assure that equipment is in good working order.
• Assure that necessary supplies are maintained at efficient levels.
• Provide/arrange training for staff and routinely evaluate performance to standards.
• Super user of the GGC Electronic Medical Records and liaison for Physicians and staff
• Instrumental in working with Physicians and IT in building and maintaining templates for the practices in the GGC Electronic Medical Records.
• From time to time will be required to assist in patient care when staff is unavailable.
• Must be knowledgeable of the GGC registration system and processes and will be required to assist in registration in the absence of staff.
• Must be knowledgeable of the GGC Practice Management system and will be required to develop and prepare detailed ad hoc reports and analytical support as needed.
• Works with coding and billing to ensure the physicians are kept abreast of all changes that will positively or negatively affect the practice.
• Responsible for performance evaluations and salary reviews for all staff.
• Monitor and approve all time keeping edits, time sheets, overtime absences and tardiness.
• Counsel/coach/develop staff and follow up on all employee performance issues with Human Resources.
• Creates and maintains a work environment that is Patient Centered through orientation, training, feedback from patient, and in daily interaction with employees and patients.
• 3 to 5 years of progressive responsibility in physician practice management (SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
• An associate or bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar--
Registered Nurse or Clinical Professional will be considered.
• Prior experience using Electronic Medical Records required.
• Must be capable of setting priorities, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
• Must train and become proficient with the Grave Gilbert Clinic Electronic Medical Records.
• Must train and become proficient with the Graves Gilbert Clinic Practice Management Program
• Must train and become proficient with the Graves Gilbert Clinic Registration program/procedures
• Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
• Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise reports and correspondence.
• Ability to travel and work overtime as needed.
• Must maintain Basic Life Support certification.
• Requires excellent analytical and communication skills for statistical and financial reporting.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Requires excellent skills in developing Excel reports and using all functions of the software.
Apply for this position!