Employment » Sonographer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week; daytime hours
Performing and interpreting ultrasound exams.
Precise and accurate documentation.
May assist physicians with invasive procedures.
May require travel between satellite locations.
Other duties as necessary or assigned.
Sonography certification through ARDMS.
Eligible to perform Ultrasound in the state of Kentucky.
Two years professional job-related experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills with high focus on quality patient care.
Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment/s.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.