Employment » Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technician
Department: Laboratory Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week
All functions of a registered Medical Laboratory Technician; will consider Medical Technician.
Performs complex clinical lab tests and procedures (verification, processing, testing, reporting).
Quality control processes.
Maintains and calibrates equipment.
Venipuncture and specimen collection when necessary.
Assisting Supervisors & other staff with other duties as assigned.
Certified Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technician (or one of the sciences related to Medical Technology); certification as a Medical Technologist by a national certified agency.
Must maintain state licensure, as required.
1-5 years progressive experience in related field preferred.
Ability to multi-task in fast paced, high volume medical laboratory settings while maintaining organized work flow.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.