Employment » Registered Medical Assistant–Allergy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday with daytime hours 8:00am-5:00pm.
Rooming patients; obtaining patient vitals and histories; allergy skin testing/ spirometries as requested by physician; cleaning, stocking, and monitoring patient exam rooms and waiting areas; documentation (Electronic Medical Record); front office clerical duties (precertifications/preauthorizations); phones/scheduling; other duties as assigned.
Registered Medical Assistant required; previous medical office experience (preferably the specialty of Allergy); must have excellent skill in the areas of patient care, customer service, and navigating efficiently in Electronic Medical Record (E.M.R.) systems; ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.