Employment » Registered Medical Assistant–Dermatology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; Daytime hours between 7:30am-6pm Monday-Friday
Clinical duties include:
Preparing patients for exams.
Obtaining vitals and patient histories.
Assisting physician/and-or extender with procedures.
Setting up exam rooms for patient procedures/biopsies.
Monitoring, cleaning, stocking exam rooms.
Documentation into electronic medical record.
Clerical duties may include:
Scheduling patients for appointments and ancillaries, phones, pre-certifications.
Assisting with Supply orders.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
RMA required or other qualifying certification.
Must have previous experience in medical office setting, preferably the specialty of dermatology.
Must be familiar with electronic medical records.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment.
Ability to assist with minor in-office surgical procedures if necessary.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.