Employment » Registered Medical Assistant–Pediatrics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; daytime hours (between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm); Monday-Friday; morning hours on Saturdays / rotation basis
Obtaining vitals and patient histories
Stocking / cleaning exam rooms and patient waiting areas
Clerical duties such as answering phones and scheduling appointments
Assisting physician and other staff with daily patient care responsibilities
Other duties as necessary and/or assigned
CMA or RMA required (certified or registered)
Exceptional customer service skills
Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining high focus on quality patient care
Must have proficient computer skills / Electronic Medical Record
Experience in Pediatric office setting highly preferred
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.