Employment » Hospitalist Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm; may require occasional evenings and weekends
The Hospitalist Coordinator works with Hospitalist and other providers to facilitate efficient and effective patient care.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the hospitalists program acting as liaison between the Hospitalists, hospital and physician offices.
• Must interact professionally with clinical staff, physicians, patients and their family members, and physician practice staff, in order to effectively and efficiently coordinate the patient's care.
• Able to prioritize job responsibilities in order to meet the needs of the patients, while also diligently capturing all pertinent data elements required for success metrics.
• Will be required to report weekly on the number of referrals to PCPS and Specialist, number of appointments made for discharges patients, and how many and what type of referral or link was made to a community resource.
• Be proficient in PC computer skills with knowledge of clinical documentation systems including Allscripts and others at the hospitals.
• Responsible for promoting a continuum of care for patients within the physician referral network.
OTHER DUTIES AS NECESSARY OR ASSIGNED.
• Current/Active Kentucky Registered Nurse License highly preferred.
• Must have minimum 3 years of supervisory clinical experience.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.