Employment » Apply for Student Internship
Department: Student Experiences
Job Type: Internship
Job Hours: Variable
Student Internship or Clinical Rotation hours
Educational Program Requirements in conjunction with Graves Gilbert Clinic requirements.
Must currently be enrolled in a healthcare/medical field program of study which requires internship or rotation.
Available: according to availability only
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.