Employment » Physical Therapy Technician/ Aide
Department: Physical Therapy
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: PART TIME to FULL TIME: initially 20-29 hours; will transition to FULL TIME (36-40 hours) in August, 2018
Assisting Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants with routine patient treatments.
Monitoring and cleaning patient care areas.
Assisting Office Coordinator with clerical functions.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
Work experience within a healthcare/patient setting required.
Education within a healthcare-related field required.
Work experience within a Physical Therapy environment highly preferred and very helpful.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude with compassion toward others.
Strong ability to work as a team member.
Please include resume when submitting application.
Available: May 2018
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.