Employment » Physical Therapy Office Coordinator–Franklin Site
Department: Physical Therapy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Full Time; Monday-Friday daytime hours -- NO WEEKENDS
Management and coordination of a new Physical Therapy office setting.
Will involve direct patient care/ assisting patients with exercise regimens.
Working with insurance companies.
Verification of insurance.
Marketing and other duties as assigned/necessary.
Associates degree in Office Management or related field of study preferred but not required.
Medical office experience required.
Experience within a Physical Therapy setting very helpful.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care.
Ability to demonstrate leadership and work well within a team environment.
Excellent time-management skills.
Must be able to multi-task efficiently while maintaining organized work flow.
Proficient computer skills with attention to detail.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.