Employment » Physical Therapist
Department: Graves Gilbert Clinic-- Heartland Rehabilitation
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday; no weekends
The Heartland Rehabilitation team with Graves Gilbert Clinic is seeking a full time Physical Therapist within an outpatient setting.
A variety of patient diagnoses are treated including traditional orthopedic, neurological, vestibular, pediatric, and post-operative.
This position offers a great opportunity for an experienced Physical Therapist or a recent graduate to work with an experienced P.T. mentor to develop skills.
Great salary and benefits package included.
Interested applicants must be licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Kentucky.
Please contact Director of Rehabilitation:
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.