Employment » Part Time Certified Surgical Technician–Russellville
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: 8-10 hours on Fridays
Assisting with biopsies
Medical Assisting roles such as rooming patients and obtaining patient histories
Placing phone calls to patients
Other medical office duties as assigned
Must hold qualifying current/active Surgical Technician certification
Must have 2-4 years of work-related experience within a medical clinic
Proficient computer and EMR skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
High focus on quality patient care and customer service
Available: January 2019
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.