Employment » Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Department: Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Services
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: Part Time 10-20 hours per week with 8-10 hour days
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist, under direct supervision, operates technical medical equipment including Gamma Cameras to attain functional images for the diagnoses of many diseases and injuries.
Performs exam studies and reports results to the ordering physicians.
Expected to practice safe procedures and adheres to radiation safety measures under the supervision of the Radiology Director or the Radiologist.
Must understand and accept the possibility of exposure to internal environmental conditions, such as radiation, noise, infectious/communicable diseases, blood and bloodborne diseases, chemicals and/or chemical fumes, odors, gases and dusts.
Other varying duties (including clerical roles) as assigned/necessary pertinent to the function of the Nuclear Medicine department.
Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology-Nuclear Medicine Program.
Two years full time experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist Licensure:
Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
Certification: Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (CNMT)
Current CPR/BLS Certification
Effective interpersonal and communications skills required.
High focus on customer service and quality care.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Knowledge of OSHA requirements.
Knowledge of HIPAA laws.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.