Employment » Greeter Supervisor
Department: Maintenance & Facilities Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week Mondays through Saturdays 7:30am-4:30pm (potential for Saturday rotation of 7:00am-12noon)
Working closely with the Facilities Manager to provide Supervision of the Greeter Team.
Communication liaison between Facilities Manager and Greeter Staff.
Sharing daily tasks of a Greeter.
Scheduling and coverage needs.
Overseeing mail-sorting and delivery and other deliveries.
Overseeing internal courier routes and related company vehicle-maintenance.
Manages departmental supplies including wheelchairs.
Resolving staff or patient issues.
Assisting with the interviewing when hiring needs arise within the Greeter department.
Conducting staff evaluations.
Working closely with the Safety Associate to monitor the parking lots as well as coverage needs and use/maintenance of the company golf cart.
Working toward overall customer service experience of both internal and external customers/patient care.
Other duties as necessary/assigned.
High School education or equivalent.
Physical ability to transfer patients from vehicles and wheelchairs.
Physical ability to stand /walk for the majority of the day.
Reliable transportation and ability to operate motor vehicle (including golf cart and personal vehicle).
Previous Supervisory/leadership experience highly preferred.
Must have exceptional abilities in the area of communication/interpersonal communications.
Must be customer-service oriented with positive attitude.
Available: April 28
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.