Employment » Registered Nurse — Infusion/Injection Services
Department: Multi-Specialty Nursing Services-- Infusion/Injection
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week daytime hours ; 8:30 am-5:00 pm; weekend hours may be required on occasion
Direct patient care for infusion and injection services.
All aspects of Nursing within the scope of RN practice.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
Must be a graduate of accredited Registered Nurse program (BSN or ADN)
Must hold current Kentucky license.
Must have minimum two years work experience within the field of Nursing/patient care.
Excellent I.V. skills.
Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
Excellent interpersonal abilities with high focus on quality patient care and customer service.
Proficient computer skills (familiar with EMR highly preferred).
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.