Employment » Registered Medical Assistant OR Emergency Medical Technician
Department: Occupational Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week; 12 hour shifts; facility open 7 days per week
All standard duties of a Medical Assistant within a busy Walk-In/Occupational Health setting.
Obtaining vitals and patient histories
Electronic Medical Record documentation
Assisting Provider or Physician with patient examinations and minor procedures
Monitoring and stocking patient exam rooms
Front office duties (telephone interactions)
Other duties as necessary or assigned
Must hold current/active Medical Assistant certification or registry OR current/active E.M.T. certification
Must be able to multi-task and remain organized in a busy and fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care / customer service
Proficient computer skills
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.