Employment » Practice Manager– Oncology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday; daytime hours; may require an occasional Saturday
Manage day to day operations of busy Oncology practice including Financial aspects.
Overseeing clinical and clerical staff, scheduling, pre-certifications/pre-authorizations.
Coordination of providers -- may include assisting providers with electronic medical record documentation and patient exams/procedures.
Facilitation of communication between providers, staff, administration, patients, and ancillaries.
Must be cross-trained to manage all aspects of patient care in order to enhance functionality and cost-efficiency while maximizing customer satisfaction.
May involve implementation and monitoring of departmental policies & procedures.
Variety of other duties as necessary/assigned.
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with 5+ years practice management /supervisory experience (Other related degree/credential will be considered)
Oncology-Hematology specific experience is a plus.
Must demonstrate excellent customer service focus with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Extensive knowledge of medical office procedures and practices.
Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
Must have background in financial analytics/informatics.
Knowledge and experience with electronic medical record software in physician office setting; proficiency with Excel.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.