Employment » Licensed Practical Nurse–Allergy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; weekdays with daytime hours between 7:30am-6:00 pm; schedule rotates
All aspects of Licensed Practical Nurse within scope of practice.
May involve a mixture of clinical and clerical roles.
Allergy extracts and formulations.
Reconstituting and diluting medications.
Allergy and other SQ and IM injections.
Rooming patients and other Medical Assisting duties included.
Spirometry and Allergy testing.
Other duties as necessary and assigned.
Must hold current/active Licensed Practical Nurse credential in the state of Kentucky.
Previous medical office experience highly preferred.
Proficient computer skills/ familiar with E.M.R. documentation.
High focus on quality patient care and customer service.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.