Employment » Licensed Practical Nurse–Glasgow
Department: Internal & Family Medicine--Glasgow
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday; approximately 40 hours per week
All aspects within Licensed Practical Nursing scope of service within a very busy and fast-paced medical practice
Obtaining patient vitals and histories
Assisting Physician and/or Providers with examinations/ in-office procedures
Medical Assisting duties including back and front office tasks
Other duties as assigned/ necessary
Must hold current/active Licensed Practical Nursing credentials to practice in Kentucky
Must have 1-2 years work experience within the field
Must be able to multi-task and remain organized within a fast-paced environment
Proficient computer skills and familiar with EMR
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care and customer service needs
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.