Employment » Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/ Kentucky licensed)
Department: Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or close
Performing X-Ray exams/studies in very busy fast-paced environment.
May require a dual role between Radiography and Laboratory duties (Phlebotomy, kit testing, and other laboratory duties-- training for Lab/Phlebotomy skills is available on site).
Rooming patients and obtaining/monitoring/documenting patient vitals when indicated.
Other duties as necessary/assigned.
Must have current KY Radiography License and Registration with ARRT
1-2 years work experience preferred but not required.
Proficient with EMR/computer skills.
Previous phlebotomy and medical assisting experience very helpful but full on-the-job training for Laboratory duties will be provided if Lab duties are involved.
Excellent patient care skills with ability to multi-task while maintaining high focus on quality patient care.
Available: Immediately to begin training
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.