Employment » Licensed Practical Nurse — Walk In Care
Department: Walk In Care
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week; 12 hour shifts; WIC facilities are open 7 days per week between hours of 7:30a-7:30p; rotating weekends
All aspects of outpatient nursing care within L.P.N. scope of practice
Registered Nurse (R.N.) with Kentucky license will be considered.
Busy Walk-In / Urgent Care setting
Assisting Physicians/Providers with direct patient care
Medical Assisting duties including front office (clerical) roles
Monitoring, cleaning, stocking exam rooms
Other duties as assigned or necessary
Must hold current/active L.P.N. credentials to practice in Kentucky
Registered Nurse (R.N.) with Kentucky license will be considered
Emergency Room or Urgent Care experience very helpful but not required
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high focus on quality patient care and customer service
Proficient computer skills and familiar with E.M.R.
Ability to multi-task and function well in a very fast-paced environment
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.