Employment » Physical Demands Testing Technician
Department: Occupational Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week
Escort patients from waiting room to exam room.
Room patient promptly after obtaining necessary specimens, information, etc. and provide gown if needed.
Clean rooms and equipment.
Calibrates and documents equipment used for PDT.
Communicates and transmits written reports/ documentation to testing providers, employers, insurance carriers, third party administrators and utilization review companies.
Answers telephone inquiries.
Obtain all vital signs and document in chart (BP, temperature, pulse, O2, sat, RR, height, weight).
NOTIFY MD/NP IF RESULTS OUTSIDE OF NORMAL RANGE.
Obtain and document patient medical history information.
Conducts physical demands testing using computerized strength testing equipment.
May also perform spirometry, audiometry, mask fit testing, BAT as needed.
Other duties as assigned or necessary.
Valid KY driver’s license.
CPR, First Aid, Bloodbourne pathogens training.
Certification, registration, or licensure in exercise science, athletic training, hearing conservation or related fields.
Proficient computer skills with ability to learn software programs critical to testing processes.
Self-directed, ability to work without immediate supervision.
Willingness to learn new skills and work in an industrial and clinic environment.
Excellent communication and team skills.
Available: November, 2017
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.