Employment » Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
Department: Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week
Performing high quality MRI examinations for diagnostic purposes under direction of a Radiologist.
Must follow the indications of standard exam protocols and physician orders.
Includes patient and family teaching with preparatory instruction prior to and during examination.
Maintain accurate documentation.
Other duties as necessary and/or assigned.
Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
Current active license as a Radiologic Technologist with the ARRT.
Current active license to practice in the state of Kentucky.
One year experience in MRI.
Must be in good standing and up to date on CEUs with state and national accrediting agencies.
Maintain current BLS certification.
Competency in venipuncture for utilization of contrast.
High attention to detail and focus on quality patient care.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Proficient technical skills.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.