Employment » Part Time Medical Technologist or M.L.T.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Hours: 24-26 hours per week: initially may require 36-40 hours for training purposes but then will become Part Time/PRN once fully trained.
All functions of a registered Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician.
Performs complex clinical lab tests and procedures (verification, processing, testing, reporting).
Quality control processes.
Maintains and calibrates equipment.
Venipuncture and specimen collection when necessary.
Assisting Supervisors & other staff with other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or one of the sciences related to Medical Technology and certification as a Medical Technologist by a national certified agency.
Must maintain state licensure, as required.
1-5 years progressive experience in related field.
Ability to muliti-task in fast paced, high volume medical laboratory settings while maintaining organized work flow.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.