Employment » Registered Medical Assistant–Work Care (Occupational Health)
Department: Occupational Health
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 36-40 hours per week between 6:00am and 9:00pm (variable); open 7 days per week
Combined duties between medical care and occupational health.
Obtaining patient vitals & medical history.
Phlebotomy and other minor laboratory and medical testing.
Drug Screens/ Breath Alcohol Testing/ Pulmonary Function Testing/ Mask Fitting, etc.
Assisting with physical examinations.
Monitoring, cleaning, stocking examination rooms.
Other duties as necessary or assigned.
Must have valid active Driver's License.
Registration or Certification in Medical Assisting.
Proficient computer skills.
Previous work experience within a medical office setting highly preferred.
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to remain organized while multi-tasking in fast-paced environment.
High focus on quality patient care/customer service.
Available: February 2019
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.