Employment » Registered or Certified Medical Assistant–Internal Medicine
Department: Internal Medicine
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week
Must be Registered or Certified as a Medical Assistant with AMT, NHA, or other qualifying entity.
Must have proficient skills in multi-tasking, customer service/patient care, electronic charting.
Obtaining & recording vitals.
Assisting physician/provider with examinations.
Stocking, cleaning, and monitoring exam rooms.
Front office/clerical tasks.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
Must be Registered or Certified as a Medical Assistant.
Previous medical office & EMR experience very helpful.
Proficient computer skills is required.
Excellent communication with high focus on quality patient care/ customer service.
Ability to remain organized within a fast-paced setting.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.