Employment » Phlebotomist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; varying hours between 7:30am-7:30 or 8:00pm; Primarily 5 days per week but may include Saturdays and Sundays
Phlebotomy duties in the laboratory (drawing blood for diagnostic lab testing)
Cross-training in reference lab and front desk
Will include assisting at other GGC lab sites on occasion or transporting specimens
Local travel may be required.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
Must have proven skill in phlebotomy with previous work experience/certification
Excellent patient care/interpersonal/communication skills
Ability to multi-task with efficient time management
Proficient computer skills
Willing to travel between facilities/ flexibility--reliable transportation.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.