Employment » Pre-Certification Clerk–WKONA
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
Obtaining pre-certifications for durable medical equipment and electromyography examinations.
Scheduling patient appointments.
Interactions with insurance companies through telephone and website.
Working with outside physician offices to resolve any issues involving pre-certification processes.
Other duties as assigned/necessary to maintain efficient work flow.
Previous medical office experience very helpful.
Experience with various insurance policies highly preferred.
Must be familiar with medical terminology and basic office functions.
Proficient computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Ability to provide outstanding customer service and interpersonal communications.
Attentive to quality patient care and accuracy is crucial.
Must be very organized and detail-oriented.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.