Employment » Certified Surgical Technician–Dermatology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday -Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm
All aspects of Surgical Technician duties within a very busy, fast-paced Dermatology setting.
Assisting physician with in-office procedures.
Cleaning, monitoring, sterilization, and stocking exam rooms / work areas.
Medical Assisting duties such as rooming patients, obtaining vitals, etc.
Documentation in EMR.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
Must have qualifying certification.
Experience in a medical office setting highly preferred.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
Must be proficient with EMR.
Ability to multi-task and function efficiently within a teamwork environment.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.