Employment » Computed Tomography Technologist — Franklin location
Department: Radiography/Diagnostics-- Franklin
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Full time 30-40 hours per week
Preparing patients for Computed Tomography (C.T.) examinations
Performing C.T. scans
Other duties as assigned/necessary
Registered Radiologic Technologist with A.R.R.T. licensed in state of Kentucky
Certification in Computed Tomography
Proficient I.V. skills
Minimum 2 years work experience within the field of C.T.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
High focus on customer service/ quality patient care
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.