Employment » Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPh-T)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week
Dispense prescriptions written by Physicians/Providers.
E-Prescribe and written scripts
Maintain inventory and stock/ ordering
Assisting Patients with financial inquiries
Daily or Weekly deposits
Assisting Physicians/ Providers with informational dispensary updates
Other Duties as necessary/assigned
Current Pharmacy Technician certification/ required credentials to work as CPh-T
Prefer 5 years experience in a retail pharmacy setting
Oncology experience highly preferred
Proficient with inventory management, audit procedures, and ordering of medication
Must be self-motivated, attentive to detail, dependable, team-oriented with high focus on customer service and quality patient care
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.