Employment » Audiologist
Department: E.N.T. (Otolaryngology)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday daytime hours
Working directly with the department of Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose, Throat Specialist/s)
Identifying, assessing, and treating patients with hearing problems and balance disorders
Discussing symptoms/treatments with patients, documenting treatment, ordering equipment
May be responsible for determining the level of emotional or mental stress caused by hearing loss
Referring patients to the appropriate resources when necessary
Kentucky License and requirements
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology.
The American Board of Audiology certification.
3-5 years experience in the field of Audiology
• Excellent bedside manner; compassion and patience with patient care
• Strong and confident hearing aid sales ability
• Ability to communicate well with patients
• Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Detailed personality with excellent documentation skills
• Diverse hearing and balance testing
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.