Employment » Billing Clerk
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week; 8:00am-5pm Monday-Friday; Saturdays only on occasion
Job Duties: All aspects of medical billing for busy multi-specialty practice; review and verification of patient account information and insurance program specifications; resolving routine patient billing and account inquiries; follow up on patient account balances; data entry to process charges, payments, denials, and adjustments; research and follow up on credit balance accounts; routine clerical functions; other duties as assigned or necessary.
Requirements: Minimum one year previous medical billing or patient accounts experience; knowledge of bookkeeping and debits/credits, spreadsheets; must have excellent communication skills with high focus on customer service.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment, however, we have a phone-in Job Line. The number is (270) 780-0542. Call this for more information regarding current openings.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.