Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Duties: • Designs, develops, and delivers instructor led, self-paced, e-learning training and curriculum aligning with the Graves Gilbert Clinic strategic initiatives.
• Initiates needs assessments with leaders and departments across the organization to provide coaching on instructional design and mode of delivery.
• Develops measurable certification paths for relevant positions.
• Collaborates with managers/supervisors to conduct refresher and scheduled training; including patient focused solutions, patient experience, and soft skills training.
• Manages the Learning and Development budget.
• Designs instructional tools and job aids to be utilized by departments for training and development.
• Directs, creates, and delivers training plans during the external and internal onboarding process.
• Schedules training during the onboarding process with other associates and leaders.
• Administers, creates, and assigns curriculum in Health Stream and other training systems.
• Manages and tracks external training; including vendor management, evaluations, transcript additions, and invoices.
• Coaches, mentors, and motivates associates to create enthusiasm in learning and development.
• Creates instructional guides and presentations.
• Researches and remains current on new development trends and other related information relevant to creating learning.
• Researches, schedules, and participates in demos with new learning/training vendors and presents recommendations.
• Manages and coordinates all Intern Programs, assignments, evaluations, etc.
• Administers and updates the Learning and Development section of the Sharepoint with learning tools and information for associates.
• Forecasts and plans an annual training calendar aligning with upcoming rollouts, promotions and strategic initiatives.
• Tracks and follows up on all completion deadlines for training with associates and managers.
• Manages and maintains training records and assures employee’s certification, licenses and accreditations.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED OR NECESSARY
Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration, Instructional Design, Education, or a related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
• 3 years of experience in developing and facilitating training.
• 2 years of leadership experience preferred.
• Equivalent work experience may be substituted for education requirement.
• Ability to be a change champion for the organization.
• Ability to influence and mentor others.
• Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
• Detail oriented and demonstrated decision making skills.
• Demonstrated relationship building, problem solving, and influence skills.
• Demonstrated professionalism and confidentiality is required.
• Demonstrated experience in curriculum development and learning facilitation.
• Demonstrated presentation skills and passion for developing others.
• Adult learning and instructional design experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Electronic Health Record systems experience required. Allscripts Touchworks preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
• Excellent communication and project management skills, along with the ability to be self-directed.
Apply for this position!