Celebrating a Lifetime of Care
In 1937, G.Y. Graves and J.T. Gilbert forged an unlikely partnership and embarked on a journey the outcome of which no one could have predicted. By 1941, Bowling Green’s first multi-specialty group was formed and, by 1969, the clinic housed 15 of the city’s 37 total physicians.
Today, Graves Gilbert Clinic houses more than 100 physicians who continue to lead the way in medical innovation and technology, and serve South Central Kentucky with the same level of care and dedication that their founding fathers promised over 75 years ago when Dr. Graves and Dr. Gilbert shook hands and made a commitment to the future: A commitment to a Lifetime of Care.
To be the preferred and preeminent provider of quality healthcare services in south central Kentucky
Graves-Gilbert Clinic is a multispecialty clinic in Bowling Green, KY, founded in 1937 by Dr. G.Y. Graves and Dr. Tom Gilbert. Our goal has always been to provide sensitive, compassionate care to our patients with respect to the total well being of the individual.
Since its founding, the clinic has grown to include over 100 physicians representing 21 medical specialties.